Located in Newark’s historical town centre close to shops, restaurants and other local amenities. Only a short walk from two main line stations, Newark Castle and Northgate.
This centre was built in 1938 and was formerly a telephone exchange. It has recently been renovated to a very high standard, and comprises 17 bright, modern furnished offices. There are two kitchens within the building, one situated on the ground floor, the other on the first floor.