Serviced offices from £112.5 per person per month
Kingston Upon Hull has a population of c. 250,000 and is the largest City within the Humber region. Seimens UK in conjunction with ABP have now confirmed their commitment to the City with a c. £310m investment in the (GPH) Green Port Hull dock complex to develop a wind turbine manufacturing and installation facility. This facility will be fully operational by mid-2017 and is anticipated to create c. 1,000 direct jobs. The City has also won UK City of Culture 2017 and is destined to attract inward investment within the next couple of years.
Located on Paragon Street within 50 yards of Paragon Square in the heart of Hull city centre. The building is within a short walking distance of the main railway station, St Stephens and Princes Quay shopping centres and most other city centre amenities.
• Offices available from 90 sq ft (8.4 sq m) to 4,446 sq ft (413 sq m).
• Located within a central Hull position opposite the Portland Hotel.
• Available on short-term agreements at a rental of £15 per sq ft all
• Benefits from carpets, suspended ceilings with integrated lighting,
kitchen facilities and the use of a separate meeting room by
• Contact us to discuss your individual requirements and current availability.
£15 per sq ft all inclusive