Executive Suites from $400 per office per month
Corado’s Deli is 100 yards away, and a wide canal is right next to the building with grassy areas on the banks, and features turtles, egrets, hawks, fish and iguanas.
Built in 2005, this is a boutique-style building adjacent to, and of the same style as, the Caldwell Theater (built in 2009). The interior furnishings are a high-tech blue/gray walls and carpeting with a gray slate that matches nicely the stainless steel elevator. There is a leather sofa at the front desk area. The front desk is high-end Gautier designer office furniture as is half of the remaining furniture. The other half of the desks are high-tech glass designs with leather chairs. Most of the offices have one or two windows with the largest office having eight windows. There are four usable balconies on our floor, all glass and doors are built to withstand hurricanes.
• 21 fully furnished – sound insulated offices
• 100 MB Comcast – redundant WiFi and ethernet IP
• State of the art Sharp MX 2600N Web-Enabled Color Copier, Scanner, Collator, Fax and Fax Broadcast System
• Twice weekly maid service
• Server room
• Video security cameras
• Contemporary lobby
• Comcast TV is also available to be installed in your executive office.
• Onsite computer networking professional to assist with computer issues.